The Bohemian Cemetery, located at 5201 Center St., Omaha, Nebraska, was incorporated 25 April, 1883, by the following members: Vaclav Jablecnik, Vaclav Vancura, Frank Kaspar, F. R. Chrastil, John Rosicky, Joseph Klofat, J. J. Smrz, Frank Jelen, Joseph Kavan, Frank Pivonka, Vaclav Fiala, John Svacina, Fr. Pycha, Frank Salda and V. L. Vodicka. It is the final resting place for the Czech settlers in the Omaha area.
Transcribed Tombstones, Obituaries and Photographs
Note: Slashes (/) indicate line breaks. Question marks in square brackets ([?]) indicate unreadable portion of inscription.
Copyright © 2005 Naiberg Family History